Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

ARGG Me Hearties ..... ITS FINISHED!!!!!

Well me shipmates,  I can say finally that the Snatched Buccaneer is finally put out and is complete. What an outfit this was I can tell ya. 

Of course you can see the process from the previous post in our blog ..  its not been done lightly and is exceptionally well done even if i do say myself.  Its high detail and everything is done by us,  from textures  to Meshes through any scripting  and sculpting that's needed to be done. 

So what's included in the pack,  well there's three versions available

The Natural version.


The Natural version comes with pirate laced boots,  leather pants,  a sackcloth sash,  belt,  dirty laced cotton shirt,  chest belt, sabre ( not weaponised but will be available through SWS soon) and a traditional Tricorner Hat (in 3 sizes to suit hair use). I have placed a rudimentary hair and beard in the package,  I don't pertain to be a hair maker so its just a little extra so its a complete look  bar skin.  


The Red Version


I bet your thinking ...  wait ..  thats a blue shirt,  well yes it is ....  but a red Shirt would make you look like the pirate version of the flash ...  and like superman ..  what goes better together than blue with red pants eh?

Everything in the natural version is included in this version ,  just instead with red highlights and for those that are more into the popular culture pirating ..  STRIPEY PANTS


and finally ..........  The Blue Version


The Blue version is as highlighted with the other two ..  however where was red ...  is now blue,  and the shirt is black  rather than Blue. 

I know many of you may want to chop and change ,  but I didn't want to push everything in to one pack ....  but for those of you that subscribe to the blog ....  just IM me in world with proof of purchase and I will happily send you one of the alternative shirts note however this offer is a SUBSCRIBER benefit and not available to the general public.

I hope you like it ...  as I'm exceptional proud of this outfit and I think its turned out absolutely amazing. 

Final Note.......  I've tried my best to make sure this outfit reaches you in tip top condition with no temp textures etc. ...  sometimes they leak through ,  so if you find something that isn't quite right .....  don't live with it ..  tell me and every effort will be made to sort it out for you ( except sizing as alpha mask is supplied ). 

No comments:

Post a Comment