Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

New Tutorial - Sofa

Well .....  here we go ,  heres another tutorial ,  after the initial blender 101,  I've decided to do one for a sofa,  There are a few mistakes i know ...  but mainly as i dont have a script ,  and I dont edit it ,  so its all done live as it is modelled. So any mistakes or changes in track ..  are all seen as and when,  I hope in me leaving those mistakes in ,  you can see that I am human ,  and that its not an exact science.

Anyway .....  i hope you enjoy

Bray

ps .....  the better rez versions of these videos are available on my you tube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/BraydonRandt?feature=watch

Part 1 - Blocking out,  Seat Base,  Mirroring and starting the arms


Part 2 - Filling in the arms,  detailing the cushion and creating the back cushion

Part 3 - Finishing modelling and checking for issues

Part 4 -  marking seams and Unwrapping


Part 5 - Texturing


remember you can see these videos in a better resolution on our YouTube channel. But that's the sofa completed,  its not as nice as the one I released free on the marketplace as the time allocation isn't the same but the methods and processes are the same and only you can decide to what detail you would like.  That's it finished .. and i will be looking at clothing very very soon

No comments:

Post a Comment