Pages

Saturday, June 9, 2012

NOW WHAT!!!!


I was looking at making a viking outfit , as for quite a while its something that came of some interest ,  I found quite a nice reference which i found to be not really viking but certainly a very rough and ready warrior,  I wont post the image here ...  as well ...  I dont want to pre-empt what might be the death of me  modelling wise ,  but its gonna be a push ,  so I will post lots here as I do ,  and if possible i will post some videos up of the process, but as I tend to have a strange workflow  process,  its just about my limit posting development pictures,  anyway .......  so it has started


Ive exported a taller AV from SL and loaded it into Blender,  Ive roughed out the pants so  far but its the rest that is the difficult part but here goes.


So anyway ,  latest update ...  ive done a lot on this ,  but again ,  its early  and its not going to be a lightweight outfit.,  I know most people are more interestest in tutorials  than WIP,  and i do have some tutorials comming soon 


Ive done a little bit of Zbrush work on this outfit,  to the most part im not over confident with the texture work as yet ,  as it all seams a little bit too clean and harsh ,  but that will soon be over come,  anyway ...  this is it so far


okey dokies,  my latest outfit is progressing quite well really ,  my workflow ..  is essentially  model it in Blender,  then export the OBJ  into zbrush  to do the detailing,  then create a normal map  for blender.  I know it seams convoluted ,  but it does work  ok ,  i will do a workflow tutorial at some point

anyway ..  heres the latest WIP pic



Latest WIP




No comments:

Post a Comment