Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2012

market place shninanigans

So was looking around the marketplace today and as you do  I put in my search words,  and what should come up ..  but pages and pages of Sn@tch stuff, now those of you who have known me a long time know the run in I had with Ivy ,  as I am the owner of the Snatch group,  and was also the owner of most of the snatch domain names.  yet Ivy griefed  ..  yes griefed my old store by buying the land around it and blockading my store ,  joined my group and harrassed my members till eventually I changed the name to "Snatched" this of course was a long time ago ...  I can understand why her meta data would include "snatch" but can anybody tell me how her search meta data can contain the likes of not only snatched ....  but also Luck Inc,  another maker ..  seams that ivy is still continuing her nasty tricks

and just for your enjoyment ....  heres the screen shot of her meta data

No comments:

Post a Comment